Sunday 3 November 2013

Zentrip 22


The opening track of this mix really does set the tone and is off the best release of this year for me. There's plenty of sweet soul and calming widescreen sounds. Check the Mixcloud widget huh, tracklist AND a new download option which means I don't have to upload it separately on another service.




Shigeto - first saturn return
Minnie Ripperton - here we go
Taragama Pyjarama - rar
Sylvia Striplin - searchin
Omar S -  air of the day
Lusine - Panoramic
Taste of Honey - sky high
Jamie Isaac - I will be cold soon (Hackman remix)
Noyce - devil's bump
Bjork - shiver (flying lotus)
Shigeto - detroit pt2
Koreless - last remnants
Cro-Magnon - ERA 002
Bonobo - ten tigers
Milton Wright - be with me
Michael Orr - you opened my life to the world

No comments:

Post a Comment