Sunday 2 May 2010

Deepness 2

The first mix with my new DJ toy!! Let me know what you think. If you want a download let me know and I'll sort something out.



Dorian Concept - When planets explode
Floating Points - Vacuum Boogie
Stinkworx - coelacanth
Dorian Concept - Trilingual Dance Sexperience
Metro Area - Let's Get
Metro Area - Miura
Todd Terje - Bodies (Prins Thomas Orgasmatron)
Trus'me feat. Paul Randolph - Sucker For A Pretty Face
Domu - Aint No Girl
Afrobutt - wunderbutt
Cobblestone Jazz - What you want (edit)
Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley Mix)
Soulphiction & Move D - In The Limelight (Trus.me remix)
Soulphiction - Touch From The Past
Plej - Shimmer
B. Tikhomirov - Musical Sketches, Suite - 3 - Roller-Skating
Charanjit Singh - Raga Madhuvanti
Akufen - My Way
The Egyptian Lover - Egypt Egypt
Les Rythmes Digitales - From Disco To Disco.mp3
Les Rythmes Digitales - Jacques Your Body
Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor Or Humanity
Rick james-ghetto life

No comments:

Post a Comment