Wednesday 12 May 2010

soul jazz session



Its all about the soulful groove filled jazz this time. I've been wanting to put these tracks together for a very long time, I've finally got round to doing it. These are all soul jazz tracks I love, in fact I named the blog after the first one! Gary Bartz great sax player. Its all about Grover Washington Jr too, I could listen to Mister Magic on repeat forever. Sit back and float away.

To Download | http://www.divshare.com/download/11353269-496

1. Gary Bartz - Music Is My Sanctuary
2. Grover Washington Jr - It Feels So Good
3. Donald Byrd - Dominoes
4. Grant Green - Hurt So Bad
5. Gary Bartz ntu troop - Celestial Blues
6. Grover Washington Jr - Mister Magic
7. Deodato - September 13
8. Bob James - Nautilus
9. Cymande - Dove
10. Grover Washington Jr - Knucklehead

No comments:

Post a Comment