Sunday, 5 May 2013

Spring Deepness





I've been listening to Max Cooper mixes a lot these last couple of weeks. I really like the atmosphere and space he creates and how he combines cosmic elements with a very grounded natural sound. Proper journey music. This mix includes a couple of his remixes plus a couple of tunes I hear a lot with my friends in Brighton. Also special mention to the new Becky Becky track.



Do you Remember By Noah
I Owe You This (feat. Twin Shadow) (Bwana Remix) By Chad Valley
A2 (Max Cooper Remix) By Olafur arnalds & nils frahm
Nomads By Sid le rock
House Of The Black Madonna By Becky Becky
Rykketid By Trentemoller
Titelheld By Extrawelt
Pass This On (John Dahlb├Ąck Remix) By The Knife
Panta Rei (Max Cooper remix) By Agoria
Unknown By Unknown
Connected By Drugs
Everyday By The Field
Sun By Koreless



No comments:

Post a Comment