Sunday 13 February 2011

Be my A side Bee-side me



Because love is the answer.


Aretha Franklin & Curtis Mayfield - Sparkle
Al Green - I'm still in love with you
Ann Peebles - A Love Vibration
Dwight Trible & The Life Force Trio - Love Is The Answer
The Sisters Love - Give me your love
Wizdom - I'm so in love with you
Maxwell - Sumthin Sumthin
Teena Marie - Portugese Love
Marvin Gaye - I Want You
Dwight Trible & The Life Force Trio - Try Love
Maxwell - Loveyou
Feist - Inside and Out
Marvin Gaye - All The Way Around
Philippe Edison - Love for the SV (Slum Village Tribute)
Prince - Shhh
Maxwell - Ascension (Don't ever wonder)
Lynden David Hall - Let's do it again
Kleeer - Intimate Connection
Prince - Mellow
Patrice Rushen - Settle for my love
Quadron - Baby Be Mine


Peace, Love & Light
x

No comments:

Post a Comment